...flawless & on time
1. We always welcome translators either on freelance or employment basis.
- Higher philological education;
- Experience in the field of translation;
- Practical linguistic skills; work experience or studies abroad are considered a significant advantage.
Please send us your CV and letter of motivation at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter and CV should be in the language you specialize in.
2. Translation Project Coordinator
Nature of work:
- Accepting, tracking and managing translation orders;
- Pricing and delivering completed translations to customers;
- Communication and cooperation with translators.
- Higher education (either business or philology);
- Advanced organizational skills;
- Communication skills, initiative, responsibility, thoroughness;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Language skills (English, Russian, German or Spanish);
- Experience in proofreading.
- Friendly and supportive team;
- Promotion opportunities;
- Possibility to further improve language skills;
- Performance based salary.